Come join us to help make the best publishers on the web even better.
At ThoughtLeadr, we provide our publishers with the best-in-class engagement analytics through the coupling of the most advanced language, Haskell, and ML.
The ideal candidate will have experience or expertise in more than one of the following areas:
– Specific industry problems such as click-through rate prediction, conversion optimization, search ranking, ads ranking
– Broad areas such as user personalization, recommendation systems, information retrieval, text analysis, large graph analysis, applied machine learning
– Writing production code, conducting code reviews and working alongside our infrastructure and reliability teams
– Large-scale data processing using map-reduce and complex workflows, designing & working in highly distributed systems
What we are looking for:
– Has 3-5 years of engineering experience building web services
– Previously wrote high-performance, large scale systems in Haskell or another functional programming language
– Brings a strong perspective that drives change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems
– Capable of working with multiple different databases: Riak, Redis, and MySQL
– A solid understanding of HTTP and browser performance characteristics
Think you are a good fit? Apply by sending your resume to jobs (at) thoughtleadr (dot) com.