We’re looking for a designer that has a deep understanding of both user experience and visual design. You’ll be the primary product designer for ThoughtLeadr’s public products, both a huge responsible and challenge for the right person.
- Contribute in designing, scoping, implementing, testing, debugging, configuring, integrating and documenting the front-end code.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment to prioritize breadth and depth of projects needing attention.
- Must be able to translate high-level concepts into elegant user experience design
- Must be able to create user work flows, interaction models, and screen designs
- Must be able to do elegant data visualization
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Uber-comfortable with a white board
- Portfolio of well-designed web projects
- Strong visual design skills (knowledge of typography, color, use of color)